Your Denver Dentist Does it All!
Our Denver dental practice isn't just about filling cavities as fast as we can. It's about enhancing your self-esteem, so you'll feel better about yourself. Dr. Radz has designed the practice as a comfortable setting where you'll feel cared for and pampered. Our entire dental team loves getting to know patients and establishing rewarding relationships built on trust, respect, and honesty. The way we see it, the more we know about you, the better we can anticipate your dental needs. From there, we'll work on giving you the best smile possible.
After checking us out in cyberspace, please feel free to visit our dental practice in the heart of downtown Denver. You can learn a lot about our dentistry services in the following pages.
Cosmetic dentistry includes dental procedures that improve a person's teeth and gums, resulting in a better, more noticeable smile.
Some of our Denver cosmetic dentistry procedures are:
- Porcelain Veneers - ultra-thin shells of tooth colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve the appearance of a smile.
- Teeth Whitening- tooth whitening is the most common cosmetic dentistry procedure performed because it can rapidly and significantly improve the appearance of a smile.
- Dental Bonding- the application of a tooth-colored resin material to improve the appearance of discolored or chipped teeth, to close the gaps between teeth, to change the shape of a tooth, or to make a tooth look longer.
Click here to view our full list of Colorado cosmetic dentistry procedures
Restorative dentistry serves to restore teeth that may have been damaged through common oral health problems or more serious dental issues.
Below are some of our Denver restorative dentistry procedures:
- Dental Crowns- A dental crown can restore structure, strength, and function to a tooth with extensive decay or damage.
- Dental Fillings- Dental fillings are utilized using the most modern and durable advancements in dentistry.
- Invisalign- Invisalign® is an orthodontic treatment approved by the FDA that is a virtually invisible method to straighten your teeth without conventional metal braces.
Click here to view our full list of Colorado restorative dentistry procedures
Preventative dentistry is the area of dentistry aimed to help people prevent oral disease and its further development.
Below are some of the general and preventative dentistry procedures we offer in our Denver, CO dentist office:
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Therapy) - The major cause of tooth loss in adults is periodontal disease, which is known as "the silent killer of teeth" because most patients feel no symptoms until it's too late.
- Mouth Guards- A mouth guard is a comfortable piece of athletic gear that fits over your teeth and can help protect your smile as well as your lips, tongue, face, and jaw.
- Halitosis - More than 90 million people struggle with chronic bad breath. Typically, poor oral hygiene habits leave decaying food particles, other debris, and bacteria in the mouth.
Click here to view our full list of Colorado general and preventative dentistry procedures
State-of-the-art dental technology helps us provide you with prompt service, precise diagnoses and procedures, and enhanced comfort. In that case, what's not to like?
Here is some of the most advanced dental technology we have to offer:
- Intra Oral Cameras - Intra-Oral cameras allow patients to get a look into their mouths via a screen so that they can see the issues the dentist is describing to them and help make sense of the recommendations for treatment.
- DIAGNOdent - This technology allows us to find cavities in their earliest stages so that we can prevent further problems
- Digital Imaging - Wondering what your smile will look like after your procedure? We can show you. After we take a picture of your current smile, we will do several calculations on a computer concerning the balance and symmetry of your face.
Click here to view our full list of our dental technology