A wide range of cosmetic dentistry services are available to people who have been involved in an accident and have lost or damaged some teeth. Equally the services can help everyone to a whiter and straighter smile or when a person is ready to correct a problem that has been plaguing them for years.
It’s only when you know what is possible that you can decide how any of the services would benefit you.
A new smile provides an element of self-confidence that is often sadly missing among people who have struggled with presenting a mouth full of teeth they are proud of.
Cosmetic dentistry examinations are available through consultation with your dentist, who will be able to tell you if you are candidate for some of the services on offer and to inform you how you could benefit from those opportunities. But not all dentists offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry services. Some people see a family dentist for some services and a cosmetic dentist for others. More than ever, dentists are offering a wide range of services so that they can be a ‘one stop solution’ to clients.
Which Denver Cosmetic Services Might Be Available to You?
- Dental Implants – wherever a tooth or teeth are missing, dental implants embedded into your jaw line under your gums, provide a strong root for new artificial teeth to be added.
- Dental Veneers – porcelain veneers are thin shells that bond onto the front of your teeth, hiding previous tooth damage and discoloration, to give you a perfect smile.
- Lumineers – are a popular alternative to porcelain veneers, providing you with a straighter and whiter smile with results gained through a painless procedure that doesn’t require changes to your natural teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – usually a quick and simple process, this method can fill the spaces between your teeth, make them look longer and repair decayed, chipped or cracked teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – professional grade teeth whitening is more effective and longer lasting than the cheaper deals available at your local pharmacy.
- Smile Makeover – your dentist can look at a range of different ways to help improve your teeth to give you a confident smile. This might simply include adding clear braces to straighten uneven teeth.
- Tooth Colored Fillings - where your mouth is full of silver metal fillings, these composite resins can provide a uniform color to your teeth without the risks associated with mercury fillings.
- Dental Bridges – adding a tooth or teeth where one or more missing can remove any speech impediments and improve your bite while eating.
- Dental crowns – this method can restore the natural look to a fractured, broken or deeplyl decayed tooth with the crown sitting over the existing tooth which prevents any further damage.
The wide range of cosmetic dentistry services can significantly change a person’s health and confidence outlook by providing the smile you are looking for and the look you wish others to see in you. Why not look to see if your Denver dentist (or another one nearby) can help you with a range of cosmetic dentistry options? Many may be partly covered by your dental insurance, too.